Sunday, March 6, 2011

And Then...

I was cutting some fruit today.
To be more specific Watermelon and Cantelope.
For the week... Because I am on a slight fruit kick.
I picked a knife I don't usually use.
And now that I think about it I think it might be newer to a knife stash.
Because while cutting the watermelon... I looked down and saw the knife had cut off the top part of my finger and my nail.
Ouch.
Cue panic.
Of course, we have no first aide type stuf in our house.
So I had to make an improptu trip to the store.
For the necessities.
Band aids, gauze, neosporin, medical tape.
I already had some tylenlol.

I am now all bandaged up and functioning fine.
Just trying to recover from the shock.
LOL.
Just an FYI,
Thumbs bleed. A LOT.
Thankfully, it hasn't impacted my typing at all.
So I am still going to be able to work.
Slightly painful,
And a short panic attack
Loss of blood
And of course some slight light headedness...
Those of you that know me know I am high maintence and Dramatic
So there might be some dramatization here....
But, the bottom line is
I am ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment