Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Akward and Awesome

One of the blogs I follow, The Daybook, does an "Akward and Awesome" segment once a week. Since I haven't blogged in FOREVER (busy with school and other going ons called LIFE) I decided I would grace all of you with my very own Akward and Awesomes of the week thus far.


AKWARD:



  • Finding out an Achilles Heel is not a pain in your foot, but actually your weakest point of you as a whole.


  • The male figure that seems to have taken residence on our couch... I have no idea who he belongs to, and he is always gone by dawn.


  • Coming home to 3 of your room mates crying over.... I honestly have no idea what.


  • Waking up with gum in my hair.


  • Freezing the gum out of my hair.


  • Falling down in my schools parking lot.


  • Falling UP the stairs to my bedroom which then resulted in a sliver in my FOOT.


  • The boy at the gym that got on the bike next to me and felt the need to try and upscale me when I had been biking for 30 minutes, and him only 5


  • My new teachers hilarious story on her first experience waxing, and how to pull off a haircut gone bad.

Awesome:




  • James Ryder coming to school and giving us the low down on make up.


  • Moving up to Protege


  • Getting an email stating Erin comes home in TEN days.


  • Finding out the Snow Shack in WJ is open until the middle of September


  • Teen mom + Toddlers and Tiaras always = Awesome


  • Getting to use real color on my doll head instead of just "cholestral"


  • Learning how to corn roll


  • Having Owen let me hold him for longer than 30 seconds


  • Old Navy sending me "Old Navy Cash" in the mail


  • "The Boy" FINALLY texting me


  • Getting new pictures for my wall decor

And that, was Akward and Awesome. Kind of fun, Kind of Random. Brought to you by, the Day Book. (If I knew how to put up cool links and buttons on here, I totally would, but for now, I will just give you the link of her blog) www.thedaybookblog.com

2 comments:

  1. i'm totally excited about snow cones!!! when we will have our last hurrah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I loved this post! Super cute and funny. I am glad Owen let you hold him for more the 30 seconds. Hopefully the time will get longer and longer everytime you hold him. I hope the boy keeps texting you!

    ReplyDelete