Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yesterday

Every fourth wednesday of the month I have a day off of school for Teacher Comp/Training. Yesterday, me, Ashley, and Mandy joined up for a day full of adventures and fun! We started at the Jiffy Lube, then DI, Target, Halloween City, Cafe Rio, America First, Hobby Lobby, Distribution Center, McDonalds, Savers, Walmart, the Dollar Store, Jessica's school, a road trip through Eagle Mountain, Mandys house, and the park. Whew, thats a lot when you look at it on paper... At the DI Ashley found this book to add to her halloween collection. There is a monkey on the front of it that Nathan became obssessed with. Ashley even made up a quick story about the monkey, but then soon regretted it as it had to be remembered and repeated the whole rest of the day. I even made some purchases at the DI, for my halloween costume! Which, if you don't know yet, is a character in Alice in Wonderland.... But that's your only hint!


Again, forgive the camera.... she was smiling and was a cute picture, but alas, here we are. But she had to come up here because I have a funny story about her. We're in one of the Halloween stores we went to, and we were looking at a piece of my costume figuring out if I should purchase it, or if we could replicate it by making it. In the previous store she wouldn't let me go because everything was scary, which it was because some of it scared me. But, in this store, all of a sudden we hear: look at the scary babies, they so funny, that's so silly! And much to our SHOCK and DISMAY there were babies up high on these creepy swings smiling and laughing. And she loved it. I love me some Molly, and she love her some Mare considering I can't be an arms length away when with her :)



Posted by PicasaThis is Jessica. Words cannot describe this child. But, at least she is smiling, in a picture.

2 comments:

  1. There once was a monkey with cymbals for hands...

    ReplyDelete
  2. just that part of sentence is creeping me out!

    ReplyDelete