Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Moment to be Proud

This is a story about a moment you should be proud of your Mare. In Core, the very last day was our party and we did Core Awards. We each drew a name out of a color bowl and we had to give that person an award and something that described them. The cute girl that had me (we shall all her Chantel, because, well, that's her name) absolutely SWOONED me with the award she came up with. It was the "drop everything" award, and with it she gave me the hersheys cookies and cream (because that is currently my favorite candy bar) drops. She gave me the drop everything award because of me being such a good helper at school! I didn't really notice it, but I guess it's true! She likes that I am so willing to help everybody, whether it be setting up their tri pods, helping them wash out a doll head, mixing a color bowl, volunteering to cut the birthday cake, or answering the phones at the front desk, I do literally drop everything!
(So I guess you could take this as a moment to be proud of me... Or you could take it as my own little "brag about me" fest!) Plus it's late, and I haven't blogged in forever, so I'm secretly trying to make up for it by pestering you with weird short and random pestering posts. Oh well. Deal.

2 comments: