Sunday, September 18, 2011

"There's Holes in the Floor of Heaven"

The other day as I was driving, it was rainy and overcast, and when I looked to my right i saw tis little break in the clouds where the sun was shining. I like to think or that split second it was my hole from heaven.... Which then reminded me of these song lyrics:
"There's holes in the floor of heaven, and his tears are pourin down
That's how I know he's watchin, wishing he could be here now
And sometimes when I'm lonely, I remember he can see
There's holes in the floor of heaven and he's, watching down on you and me"

It's my sweet dads birthday this coming Saturday. This song reminds me of him, and pains my heart, but it also acts as a good reminder of where he is and that I will see him again, and that he is watching over me.

Song: Holes in the floor of heaven by: Steve Wariner

2 comments:

  1. Aww that is so sweet. Your dad is watching over you for sure :)I love you Mer Mer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your dad is watching you! He is probably wishing he could be here with you sometimes. Just keep on going and be happy because that is what he would want for you to do. We love you!

    ReplyDelete