Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Andrea and Brian's Wedding May 2011

Yesterday Andrea tied the knot with her now husband Brian. They were married in the salt lake temple and then had their reception at The Woods on Nineth. She was a very beautiful bride and it was a pretty reception. Congratulations Andrea and Brian!
My camera is tempermental. Some pictures turned out really good others not so much.




Hollie and Nigel


Cutting the Cake



Kyle caught the garter and was mortified once I explained to him what it was. He caught it by total accident. He was walking by and just happened to throw his arm out and caught it, not knowing just what exactly he was catching LOL hilarious.

I like to make him take his picture with me.

Grandma and Grandpa Linnell

Mother of the bride-My aunt Sherrie. She would kill me if she knew this picture was on here...

Andrea and Brian May 23rd 2011

1 comment:

  1. where is the picture of you taking everyone else down for the bouquet?

    ReplyDelete