Friday, May 13, 2011

Raining and Pouring...

When it rains and rains and rains... the entrance to my neighborhood looks like this. Some people hate it because it's literally like driving your car through a river. Typical movie scene would happen if somebody was walking by and you drove through it because then the poor bystander would become sopping wet. I however, LOVE to drive through this. I don't know what it is... but I do find much delight. The only hard thing is it's right where you have to look right and left to cross the street... and that's difficult because if you stop your car in the middle of the puddle.. you would probably sink. I like to call it the puddle of death.
***Editors Note: Don't ask me about the shopping cart because I have NO IDEA. It's just always there....

No comments:

Post a Comment