Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Teen Mom 2 Review

Teen Mom 2 recently had it's season finale and so I think I am going to voice a few of my opinions about it and the cute(or not so cute) girls on it.
Starting with Chelsea:

I love Chelsea. Regardless of the fact that her father spoils her rotten, I think she is a good mom. Aubrey is super duper cute and she takes good care of her and actually spends time with her! I do however feel Chelsea should give the baby daddy Adam, the boot. He is not good for her, or Aubrey.
Jenelle:

Jenelle jenelle went to jail. I think that Jenelle has the potential to be a good mother... However right now, she just isn't. Get rid of Kiefer, get rid of the drugs and alcohol, go to school, get a job, and provide for your child. Her mom has temporary custody of Jace, and I don't blame her. So Jenelle, my opinion on you, is to get your act together!
Kailyn:

Good mother, going to school, but struggles with boyfriends/living situations. She used to live with her baby daddy Joe but got kicked out because they found out she was dating Jordan. She then lived with her mom, and now is living on her own. I am very impressed with Kailyn. She lives on her own, provides for her child with her 2 jobs, and is going to school. She also recently got their custody agreement down on paper. She has her struggles, but as a teen mom, who wouldnt?
Leah:

Leah had twins. And sadly one of her babies has a medical problem that we are unsure on how she is going to fix it, or what exactly is wrong. Hopes and prayers go to leah and her baby Ali. Leah married her babies Daddy and is doing really well. I think out of the 4 of them, she is the best off. Has a house, has a husband/is married, husband is able to provide for her. Next in ranking would have to be Kailyn, then Chelsea, and I wish I didn't even rank Jenelle because I am apalled by her actions.


I love me some teen mom and am anxiously awaiting the next season of it. Sadly, we have to go through 16 and pregnant first, which starts next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment