Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What's In My Phone???

Failed Monkey Bread Attempt... WARNING: BREAD RISES A LOT Easter bows/headbands I made for Carmel and Claire
Hair dye from getting my hair done... I made it into a shape, can you guess what it is?

(it's the blue sonic guy!)

My new fancy schmancy outfit
Me Jeff Kyle and Mel at the St George Temple
A Tangled picture I colored for Allie
Valentine Frame Craft
Shoe design for the wedding
Cailins wedding present she made for Kristen and Daniel

(Don't worry they have already received it so I am not spoiling a suprise)


A LOT of blogs have been doing this "What's in my phone" fun so I decided to join in.

And that ladies and gentlemen, is what you find in my phone pictures.

I think we all need to raise our glasses or have a little celebration on the fact that I am refinancing my car today AND that half of my tax return arrived.

Thank you America First Credit Union and my Uncle Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment