Thursday, February 24, 2011

Crafty Corner


I love crafting.
Love it.
So much, that I have become addicted to it.
This last week I have made these 4 items above...
And have more to come...
My favorite out of these is the L U C K Y blocks
It was my first time using stencils... so don't point out all my flaws.
I stole the idea from another blog.
And got to decorate my desk with them since my room mate didn't want me to bring them home.
The Family craft is for my furture home (as are most of my crafts)
and the block writing is for my hair dresser Ashley Rose
I had joked when trying to do the Princess twist that
"Practice makes perfect and perfect makes a Professional"
She wanted it on a pillow.
I don't sew.
So I put it on a wood block.
Still needs to be painted and the Family one needs a few touch ups as well...
But, I thought I would share my talent with you!
Instead of hiding them under a bushel.

No comments:

Post a Comment