Thursday, February 24, 2011

Shirts and Their Different Faces

Before the new year I had purchased this shirt.
Ordered it online, it shipped to my house, Tried it on, hated the color against my white skin.
So, I took it back and got it in BLACK.
Only to try it home and have it be rejected by K and D
But, it was kind of an ill fit...
Hugged me in ALL the wrong places.
But the black one continued to hang in my closet.
Until yesterday when I finally decided to take it back!
I took it back and much to my fancy
I found a cuter shirt
in my favorite color.
Cant beat that!
yeah... I'm goofy. But you all love me :)
This shirt has gotten much better reviews than the one above did.
Plus, it can be used as my St P day shirt!
Because the one I got from Target just isn't working out.
and yes, I am in the bathroom at work.
Thankfully no one walked in on me taking pictures of myself...
that would have been embarassing!

This is a new necklace my mom gave me by suprise
She sent it home with Kristen on Tuesday night
I am delighted by it
The picture doesn't do it justice
Not to mention I am far from being an excellent photographer
But take my word when I tell you it's pretty.
Thanks mom!

3 comments:

  1. way cute and way better than the other one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait where did you get that green shirt? It is amazing! I kind of want one! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it from downeast. They got a lot of cute new shirts in! I could have spent 300 dollars there yesterday! Luckily, I only came out with this green shirt.

    ReplyDelete