Friday, February 18, 2011

Out to Lunch with a Friend


Today I got to go out to lunch.
With my best work friend KATIE
I recently switched my 30 minute lunch to an hour lunch
So now, we have about the same lunch time... it's about 15 minutes off. But, when played right, we can have the exact same lunch time. ie: Taking an extra call right before you are supposed to be at lunch.
We went to Rumbi
Had some chicken, rice, veggies, and their super delicious sweet Salsa and chips!
We talked
We laughed
We had a great time!
I think this might be the beginning of us being regular lunch companions!

3 comments:

  1. It was so fun!!! We should do this more often. Too bad we can't include more friends because of crazy work schedules. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo for a fun lunch with a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maren,

    Just wanted to say you are adorable AND you won the Vintage Wanna Bee giveaway over at LMM--sooo, pick out the beret OR purse and let me know which one you like. Email me your choice and mailing address :)

    ashley@littlemissmomma.com

    xoxo,

    ashley

    ReplyDelete