Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas at the Browns

We head to the Browns first on Christmas where we have breakfast complete with omlets, cinnamin rolls, toast, hashbrowns, fruit, and much much more.

This is my Uncle Scott, Jeff, Brandon, and Josh. They were all exhausted from their busy Christmas mornings filled with church and excitement.

Delicious goodies

Jeff, Melanie, Jen, and E... I know she got a puffy vest from the Brown's... but I can't remember what she got from my Grannie and Grandpa.

Jeff and Kyle both got a Utah body pillow. Grannie and Grandpa helped Santa out with Jeff's iPad. Kyle got a gaming chair from them, but he wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get a good picture of him in it.

My Grannie :)

My Grandpa

Me Familia

I got a mini fridge! And, I would like you all to know that I was able to carry it up out of my car to my bedroom, being extra careful on my windy stairs. I am woman, hear me roar!



My cute mom.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment