Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kristen and Daniel

Kristen and Daniel came home for the holidays. They arrived the 20th and left the 27th. After 8 long months... I was finally reunited with my BFFE!!! It was way fun to see them, and it was good to know that they haven't changed a whole lot since they were here in their provo days. Kristen will be back again in February for her moms birthday sans Daniel. I think summertime will bring me to Texas to see their new home, and to fulfill the Kristen void. Because 8 months is too long to be away again!



The "must have" pose. Everytime we get our picture taken we hug... which is adorable.





Molly is usually my best friend whenever I am around her. It was hard for me to share the lovings with Daniel... as he was her person of choice during their visit. But it was expected, and I was prepared for it, because he was her favorite before they got married and packed up to the lone star state.



I love you my Kissy! And... I like you too Daniel.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment