Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas with the Linnells

After we hit up the Browns house, we head to the Linnells to continue the Christmas festivities. We open presents first here, and then we dine. We have turkey and ham sandwiches, lots of salads, dip and chips, jellos, and dessert. This year Karinne made super cute Reindeer cookies and "present" cookies!

Grandma and Grandpa got a globe that spins around and is solar powered



Warning: Baby Owen is shown a lot in this post because he is always the star of the show.

He got a T Ball set from Melanie, because she was his "secret cousin"

I really like this present that Ashlee made for Trent and Megan. They both cheer for different teams, but she united them!



Melanie got an owl hat from Megan that she loves! Melanie had an "owl" christmas. She got owl pajamas, owl necklace, keychain, and hat!



Kyle got an iTunes gift card

My mom got a way cute necklace from Karinne

I think Dannys present took the show. Dallan had him and gave a mug that says "Hello Beautiful" on it with a mirror so that you can see yourself!

Bryson got me ESSENTIAL stuff that I need at school. You'd be suprised how many clips and combs get away from you....

Owen and his favorite Aunt Karinne in his super cute elmo jammas, he also had matching elmo slippers!

Staring contest with Kyle....

Owen and his mommy! I would also like it noted for the record that Owen can now say my name. I have it on video to prove it! I just am slightly technology challenged and don't know how to post videos to this quite yet. I also got a Christmas Miracle from him, he actually sat on my lap and played with me for an extended period of time! Even if there was bribing with "Elmo's world" on my phone thanks to youtube... I still got Owen Lovings!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL! HOPE IT WAS A GOOD ONE!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad Owen sat on your lap and played with you. I know he loves you he just gets shy sometimes. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete