Sunday, January 15, 2012

Carmel visits Paul Mitchell

I got to bring Carmel to my school right before Christmas. She came in for a deep condition to help me out with my work sheet. The school LOVED her, and I mean LOVED her. They keep asking me to bring her back. Carmel also claims to have had a good time, and I'm pretty sure she enjoyed everybody ooohhing and aahhhing at her as she showed off her gymnastic tricks. One of my friends, Koko, because a fast friend. Everybody would joke that Carmel could be Koko's child. When I asked Carmel what her favorite part of the day was, she said, "The booby hug from Koko". I cracked up, because, you have to understand that Koko has got quite the boobies, and so when she hugged Carmel, Carmel was right in the middle of them.

These are the best pictures I could get. I don't know what it is about kids but they all are enthralled with the mirrors and like to look at themselves and make silly faces.

Ellison also got to come to my school just this last Wednesday. I however do not have any pictures of her.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment