Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Carmel and Claire!

My cute girls are 5 today. It has been SOO much fun watching them grow up. I love them dearly, and thankfully, they return the favor :) I got them this outfit for their birthday, and they look ADORABLE in it if I do say so myself. Much to their chargrine, I have become like their mother with picture taking, and we went to a special location for this shoot. I wanted snow, and I wanted rocks. Because you can wear mitten shirts without snow! So these particular pictures were taken in the park to the right of the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.



They are so big and I honestly cannot believe that it's been 5 years. I came into their picture when they were about 3-4 months old, and haven't detached myself from them since! Hope your day was great girls! Love you mucho grande!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: