Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Molly Treatment

Molly came to school with me on Thursday. I wasn't kidding when I said I had my kid clientel come in this week. She however, got the full works. Scalp treatment, Deep condition, and a hair cut! Everybody thought she was adorable. Especially when we were in the lunch room and just randomly she said "Maren, I love you." Lots of other laughs were shared as well when she yelled at the top of her lungs, You're a lunatic! in the middle of the floor. We have Cailin to thank for that one.

She asked to have her picture taken to send to her mom, but then looked anywhere but the camera. She is a doll and I love that she loves me and is my little person :) Nobody freak out, I didn't chop her hair off. I just evened it out so that she didn't have that freaky rat tail thing going on in the back and had my teacher (because I still struggle with "fringe") re swoop her bangs so that she could see and have a legit shape to them. We ended off her visit by going to the Target and getting her a Percy Pillow Pet, which has been much coveted since I got Nathan his Thomas Pillow Pet when he got his hair cut.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment