Sunday, January 15, 2012

Why yes, we CAN swim in the Winter!

On Wednesday night, Myself, Molly, and Nathan slept over at the twins house, because I was taking Molly to school with me for her beauty school time the next day. I mentioned the idea of swimming, and it stuck, which I am glad of because I love to swim and it was lots of fun. Plus there is no snow, so my favorite winter time activity of sledding is vetoed. We attempted, and ended up bruising my tail bone, so we will wait for a legit snow fall.

It's fun to swim with the kids, they all love it just about as much as I do. However, Nathan is quite the wimp and really doesn't do anything. Molly wishes she could do more, but she is too little. Claire is a fence sitter. She will swim sometimes, and then others chickens out. Carmel is the real fish in the sea. She will swim by herself and is all about her independence.

I would like it to be noted in the records that both Carmel and Claire jumped off the diving board. Molly and Nathan both wanted to, but once they got out to the black line on the diving boards, they changed their minds. Carmel went off a million and one times, and would have gone off the high dive, but the life guard killed that fun by telling her she couldn't until she was 8. Boo to you life guard!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment