Sunday, March 4, 2012

Caper Part One

About two weeks ago I got to go to the Paul Mitchell Caper Event of 2012. It is where I got to meet all of the major hair stylists in the industry. We did seminars, classes, fashion shows, had some parties, and just had a TON of fun. These are cut outs they had where we could get our picture taken, and I chose Winn

Me and Morgan

Me and Koe Koe





This kids name was Marco, we made friends the very first day, but then that was the last I saw of him.

Brooke, Jade, and Kristina (idk why kristina doesn't ever smile, but she never does)

Annie, Darci, and Julie

Me and Julie- she was one of my core mentors when I first started school

Courtney, Kaylee, and hillary. Cracks me up that Courtneys eyes are closed. I love cute hillary, I always tell her that she could be a model.

There were a TON of motivational speakers which was amazing. It was so nice to have the spark lit back up in my eyes on why I want to be a part of the hair industry. I really liked these 5 key points that they talked about, so, like everything else, I took a picture of it :)
It was crazy this very first day trying to get in to the general session. They have us wait outside the doors, and then it's like a mad rush to get a good seat towards the front row. And let me say this, girls are MEAN. Luckily, I was able to find a few good seats up close. That really made my day. I wasn't exactly where I wanted to be (which was first row) but I was in front of the first big TV so decently close. We had our event at Cesears Palace in Las Vegas.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment