Sunday, March 4, 2012

Caper Part Three- The White Party

Every year at Caper they have a white party. Everybody comes dressed in all white, decorations, food, all of it is done in white, just for funsies. We get to go in and have our pictures taken with all of the diferent artists (those to come, I haven't gotten them back yet)
Above is Jade, Koe Koe, Morgan

I thought I didn't take a lot of pictures of me on this trip, but I actually think I took a decent amount.... This white dress I got at DEB for only 12.00! It might actually become my 12.00 wedding dress if that ever happens....

Classic Maren Face

Gio! One of my learning leaders, He is awesome



CiCi, Haylee, Giselle, and Heather


Me and Rhi- she works the front desk at my school and is also currently training to become a learning leader as well. Rhi is awesome! I love her to death.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: