Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jeff's an Eagle Scout!

Last Sunday we had Jeffys court of honor for his Eagle Scout. For his project in 2008 we gathered toys to take to the Bishops Store House for Christmas. It was cool because Jeff got to do his project with my dad still here.

I swear, everytime I see her she gets older and older.... she will be TWELVE this year... TWELVE. Where did my sweet 4 year old go that would carry around her "wink wink" and had hair down to her butt that she would watch Dora on the TV while I braided her hair??? But I still love her :) P.S. that's my dress.... but she wears it better.

Kyle did the Color Guard

Rod, Danny, Grandma and Grandpa Linnell

It was a nice little meeting. My mom gave a very good talk about Jeff, and then we had a slide show of Jeff, it was fun to look back on all the cute pictures he has and how sweet he was as a little boy. He's stilll very sweet and quite the little gentlemen and I love him with all my heart! He takes care of me :)

The Eagles Nest

The Eagles Nest continued with my cousins Brandon and Josh and my Uncle Scott

Yay Jeffy! Now hopefully I will have a post on Kyle's Eagle Scout.... hint hint, shove shove...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment