Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fashion Show at the Madison

Yesterday, my school put on a charity fashion show at the Maddison. We had been making all things recycled and newspaper like clothing and dresses for our models. It was a long day. But SOOOO much fun. I don't have a lot of pictures, because I was a whole lot busier then I thought I would be... because I was like the personal assistant to Brittney Trouche! She is one of our learning leaders at school, as well as the production team leader. SHe does all kinds of fashion and hair shows and travels all around the world. I must have been standing in the right place at the right time when I was dubbed such an honor. It was great, I helped put the stage together, got the models ready, I helped backstage, it was awesome. I went from 8 am to 11pm non stop, answering questions, phones, making sure everybody was dressed and where they needed to be, I told the models when to go on stage and lined them all up, helped with dresses hair and make up, it was just amazing! Not to mention the fact that I like to be in charge.... so that was cool too because I felt like everybodys "go to" woman, and like I was close to the top of the pyramid! I even got to get my make up done all fancy and wear a dress to go on stage!

This is Diana, and her model. She was a platform artist. She is going far in her career. She has worked along side so many people and done so many shows it's incredible. I was her assistant on stage. (I got to carry her stuff on and off!) Not a big part for me, but a HUGE part for her and I'm so glad to know her and be able to have shadowed her!
I will have lots more pictures I'm sure, because it's in the newspaper and everything. This little post does it no kind of justice, but I had to put it down so that I can always remember I did it and that I become someone super important on such a big event!
Did I mention that I really like school???
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: