Sunday, March 4, 2012

My GIrls :)

This is, from left to right, Becca Chantel and Amber. My girls :) I love them with all my heart, to the moon and back, and for as long as I live. I've become quite attached to them and we make quite the crew.

My Amber :) She is the jelly to my peanut butter sandwich, my yin to my yang, and pretty much just about my everything lol. I love her. I do. She gets me, I get her, we just.... click. And she's changed my life. Literally. Probably everything that I've wanted in a friend down to just the little things, is in this lady that's shown in the picture above. I've become very attached... and she will be sticking around for a long while... as in... the rest of my life while.

Chantel! Is crazy. Sweet. Fun. Cute. She is everybodys friend, has a very tender heart, and loves to party. She's from Alaska. And has a boyfriend named Stefan. And for some reason it's hard for me to describe her on paper.... But she's awesome. I promise you can take my word for it :)

Becca Lou! Is like my great big teddy bear. SHe is full of hugs and kisses (yes I did say kisses) she is the sweetest thing you will ever meet, but she is not soft spoken . She now has orange, red, and purple hair, but these pictures were taken a while ago, but they are super good and we hadven't had our photo shoot yet but I needed you to know names to faces. I love Becca. She would do anything for you. She'd even walk to the end of the world and back if you asked her too!

I <3 them. A lot. They are my Life.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment