Monday, March 19, 2012

The Coke Factory!!!


Imagine the pure delight when we went into the Coke Factory... The pictures say it all.  I literally felt as if I had died and gone to heaven. And if I had a million dollars, I would have bought ever single thing I laid eyes on in that store.
 

And then... I got to meet the coke bear!!!  And we had fun, I taught him how to, High 5 pound it wiggle it, explode, and wind it back :)  I wish it wasn't the green screen behind all these pictures because they are cute, but Vegas being Vegas, they want to suck you dry of all your money and wanted me to buy a super cool backgrounded photo of me and the bear.  Luckily I have an Amber that can document the moment just as well as they can. 

 
 
 
 
 
 

This is every different coke bottle ever made of every kind you could ever want!!!!
 
 
 
 

I can't promise that my whole house will be furnished with coke decor...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment