Thursday, December 30, 2010

Allie's Dinnertime Creation

My sweet Allie is quite the cook. There hasn't been anything that she has made I haven't liked. I think that my top favorites are her Potato Soup and the Chicken Enchiladas. The Potato Soup we had on Tuesday and it was DELICIOUS. All that you put in it is some cream, potatoes, water, milk, salt, and the bacon bits at the end. I am very sad that it is Allie's last week. But it has been kind of nice because it's been just me and her the whole week! So our nights have been spent "just the two of us" and singing "you and me, me and you, both of us together!" quite a bit. I love her freakin' guts and you had better believe I will pester her to come back to Utah more often than not! I wish you luck in school Allie and will miss you DESPERATELY!

No comments:

Post a Comment