Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Presents, Dinner, and a Movie

Last night Kristen decided she would finally grace us with her presence. So we declared a girls night and had made plans previously to go to dinner and a movie and to have our Christmas for us 3 girls. It was AWESOME! I got some new sweatpants and a picture frame from Allie (All home made) and then from the Kissy I got free beauty! (color, cut, AND wax from Ashley) along with some dry shampoo since she gets grossed out I don't wash it every other day and mucho candy! I gave to Kristen the ever talked about Scrapbook, and a sweater. And to the Allie, a "World's Greatest Room mate" Shirt.
After our small Christmas we headed over to see the movie Tangled...

And it is the cutest movie EVER!!!
I loved every second of it and have to say that I really should carry a frying pan around with me more often(just in case) cuz boy those things can come in HANDY!

I loved the adventure, the singing, the romance, the moral, and the whole story. Every second of it I LOVED!

It was THAT good of a movie.

After the movie we headed out for some grub at Mimi's Cafe where they have everything under the sun! From salads and chinese, to american and breakfast!

It was a much needed girls night full of entertainment, good eating, and GREAT company! Now we are all off to celebrate our Christmas Holidays seperately. But we have more adventures to come!

***3 days until Christmas! I love Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVED this show! It was like the old princess classics.

    ReplyDelete