Thursday, December 30, 2010

Before...

For christmas my present from Kristen was a "Free Wax, Cut and Color" from her sister Ashley. I also got the same coupon from Carmel and Claire. Woo and HOO! I have been in desperate need of getting my hair done... and eyebrows waxed.. lets be honest I've just let myself go as far as the Beauty department is concerned. So, tonight I finally am getting together with Ashley to make me gorgeous again! And I thought a Before and After post was necessary.
So, Here is me before... Notice my face of horror that I am even posting this. I did nothing with my hair today really, plus I was out in the snow for a good amount of time getting my car driveable.
And the horrible regrowth... This is just my hair screaming at Ashley to please redo it...

On a side note... this is like one of my most favorite shirts. And, I have to say that it is not as snug as it usually is.. which only means one thing! Some weight loss! Another woo and hoo!

So, enjoy this lovely array of "hair desperately needing some tender loving care" and stay tuned for the magic of my stylist and saloonist Ashley Westover Albiston!

No comments:

Post a Comment