Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Part 3

New Year's Resolutions:
What would the New Year be like without any form of looking back on the old year and making resolutions and goals for the new year. 2010 was a decent year, for the most part. I worked at Kearns Oquirrh Park Fitness Center, was a full time nanny for the cutest little girl named Sabrina, moved out once in the basement of a house in West Jordan, moved back home after the bad experience of moving out into the basement of a house in West Jordan, got a new job at a big company Cybersource, and moved out again down to Provo where I am happily living now. It has definately had its ups and downs. Times are still a little rough when it comes to family life... but we are making it. Sometimes it hurts to breathe and the hole in my heart will never stop aching or be hole again. We hold onto each other and find out strength inside each other. I am very grateful for my close friends who keep me going, keep me happy, and really, keep me alive. You are all a great strength to me. Thank you. So, time to say goodbye to 2010 and bring on the new times in 2011! (Assuming the world hasn't ended by the time this is posted...) Moving on to the resolutions:
  • Be Financially Stable
  • Lose 25 lbs
  • Be happy

Yep, they are few in numbers but tall in stature. Only 3 resolutions, all realistic. Ok 2011... Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment