Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kristens Engagement

The Big night was yesterday for my dear sweet Kristen... Daniel finally popped the Question! I have been so excited because I have known about this night for WEEKS on end and it is so hard to keep that kind of secret! They went over to Kristens moms house to celebrate Bretts birthday, and then went to a meteor shower where he proposed. Kristen has always wanted to be proposed to in a meteor shower. I couldn't be more happy for her!
In the meantime.. Me and Allie kept busy by baking a "Congratulation Engagement Cake" . And, I would like you all to know that I made the cake AND the frosting all from scratch! I like how it turned out and it was a fun little suprise for the newly engaged couple when they came home. The blob thing in the right low corner is supposed to be Texas...
We made a flag to be funny since you couldn't tell it was Texas


Yeah... lol we were definately on one last night... But we had fun! And it was a good bonding experience for me and Allie! And a zipidee doo dah day for the Kristen!

Trying to open up the Engagement Time Capsule
I love how happy they both look...

This is how many kids Kristen thought she would have back when she was 13... 2 Girls 1 Boy!

Happy guy :)

Happy Couple and the RING! I love her ring... It is totally her and just enough bling!
Dear Kristen and Daniel,
I want you to know how happy I am for the two of you! You guys are awesome and I am oh so excited for the life you have ahead! Hooray for you! And, HAPPY ENGAGEMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment