Sunday, July 31, 2011

First Day of School!

Miss Melanie started the 6th grade this last Tuesday. I can't believe where the time has gone. She used to be the tiniest little thing sitting on the kitchen stool wanting to have her hair french braided by me. When her hair was PAST HER BUTT. And her "wink wink" which was a purple and white blanket that came everywhere she went. Good memories. she is a great sister. Likes to hang out with me, is fun to be around, and is just the sweetest cutest thing. Hope your 6th year of school is great Mel!

My first day of Paul Mitchell was this last Tuesday. I am THRILLED to be going to school. I love everything about it and think it was a great choice. I don't regret it one bit. I will have to tell you more about it in other posts, but this one is just dedicated to the first day of school. I am starting my new future at Paul Mitchell and Mel is moving up in the world to the 6th grade!



1 comment: