Friday, July 15, 2011

Glass Bottom Boat Tour

The boat for the tour

Me and Grannie ( I seriously can't get over my hair situation, how EMBARASSING)



The Tour Guide

This was cool.. but grossed me out at the same time. I can't remember what kind of they were but there were TONS. I wish I could have gotten a picture of the gold one that looks like nemo, and this blue on that looks like dory, and another blue one with spots.



Sorry I really am not good at being a tour guide.... These were some birds just chilling( IDK what kind they are), and the white on the rocks isnt from like snow or being painted, it's all of the birds POOP

Waiting to see them get fed

Once he threw in a ton of food, it was NUTS. All of them were jumping out of the water to get it before it hit the sea, others were jumping into each other, all I know is that there were a lot of fish EVERYWHERE

Our ship again

I had my picture took at the wheel of the glass bottom boat
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment