Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sachet Salon and Spa

Ashley out by her sign of place of work! I went up there with her today to pick up her first paycheck and to check it all out and develop my own personal opinion!

I have to say- I was impressed by the salon. It is HUGE first off. We are talking TWO LEVELS huge. I love the theme, the decorations are very classy, and I think it is very unique of them to sell downeast clothing, jewlery, and purses!

They are having a contest to win everything in that basket. That's all I am going to tell you about it because I want to win.

Us in front of the cute fireplace decor. I have decided I need to invest in a personal photographer to take my picture everywhere I go because I get sick of seeing my arm in my pictures.

Business License!

Hard at work???

First pay check!

A glimpse into my future... LOL

Front view of Salon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment