Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Glowsticks

Working hard on the ball thing he got. Sadly, it was not a success LOL (I blame the dollar store... although some would probably argue the blame be put on the user...)



We each got to pick a "fun" glowstick. Brennan chose this wand thing that had all of the colors at the end.

This picture is cool: They are having a "light saber" fight. And when it wasn't light sabers... it was Harry Potter wands and spells

This is only half of the loot we had. It was AWESOME

Isn't she just ADORABLE??? (I chose the butterfly!)

He is my kind of kid! Go straight to the hard core stuff :P

I love ring pops. We got them. Then we decided "to put a ring on it"



Another classic face...

We then proceeded to watch the firewords. I do not have any pictures of that, much to y'alls dissappointment. Oh well LOL. It was a very good day. We did a TON. We played hard. And now we are all going to crash and say GOODNIGHT! Poor Brennan has to get up and be to work by 5am. He works just up the street from his house, I thought he was unloading trucks, and I guess he was one day? Something like that. Now he builds cabinets for the Apple store, and he hopes that this one cabinet set they are working on will go into the new Apple store that they are putting in Fashion Place Mall.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment