Monday, July 18, 2011

The Theater Life

Mel and my Aunt Jen

Performer, Lizzy, Me, Main singer

Mom, Performer, Mel, Main singer

Jeff and his new girlfriend HA

I loved both of the shows we went to see while on the Cruise. This first one was all country, me and my mom knew all the songs and weren't afraid to show it! I love to watch people sing and dance like this (I hate musicals, but this is TOTALLY different). It said family friendly.. however... I think they stretched family friendly quite a bit. We were in the front row, the girls were... well the girl in the red is probably the most clothed we saw any of them the whole show, just slightly risque. Then again, that's how boy and girl country dancing is I supposed... Had it not said "family friendly" I wouldn't give it any kind of critique. But a "thong show" to me does not count as family friendly. LOL. Still fun though.

The next show we saw was all of Elvis time songs! The costumes were cute, dancers were up beat, this one was great all around. Except that we got there later, and so we didn't have our front row seats like before.... which meant we sat on the balcolny, which meant we didn't get to see every detail. But that was fine because I had a straight shot from the side right into the middle, and everybody knows that the middle is where everything happens!

This was one of my favorite things on the cruise. Number one being the dining room where I was waited on hand and foot and my every need was met, second was all you drink drinks and all you can eat 24 hour pizza and ice cream, then the theater!!! (Don't worry about the high food consumption, Melanie ran a mile for all of us the last day LOL)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment