Sunday, July 31, 2011

Home Plate

At school they call Homework "Home Plate". I wont have very much of it, but will have a few projects for the first 6 weeks while I am in Core. Core is where you learn all of the basics of hair and all of the techniques. After Core is when I go onto the floor and actually start doing things on real people, not just on my doll head. This home plate was a poster on what we wanted to take out of hair school, and what we wanted to learn. Here is my list:

*Make lots of friends
*Learn all of the basics, techniques, and styles, for every hair type
*Ethnic hair
*Mens hair
*Kids hair
*Short hair
*Up Dos
*Long hair style
*Make up

And those are just a few! I am excited about this new step into my future and really feel that it is the best thing for me to do right now! However, I highly doubt that I will wear all black ever again....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment