Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Hot Summer's Day

Last week we had a great day at Kearns pool. Arrived at the park at 12:30 left park at 7:00. It was great, seriously. I love me the pool, and I love me the pool with tons of people I love! From my fam: me, mel, and kyle. Then we had the Sandstedts, the Dows, and an Ashley. It was a great time!!! I have to say that I am a good person to take swimming with your children, because I become a small child at the pool! LOL This is kyle, mel, c and c standing by the platforms before Melanie jumps off the red for the very first time. Kyle played the big brother role and went up to the red platform with her, and then he jumped as well, which is always fun to watch. Especially when you are 4 :)







Carmel showing us how she can put her face in the water. Claire had just gone fully submerged in the water, but I missed it. I like that we can swim in the deep end with the diving boards, HOWEVER I am on edge the whole time. Sometimes they get a little daring which scares the crap out of me. But that Carmel, she jumped off the low dive! Not this time at the pool, but the time before.

Melanie at the top of the platform

These two girls stood up there FOREVER and I don't know that they ever did end up jumping... So Mel stepped up to the plate and took her dive.

After the big jump, she screamed the whole way down

Her coming back full of excitement after having accomplished such a task

This is Kyle after he jumped



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment