Sunday, July 31, 2011

Jeffy the Trekker

Jeff is in the middle. And I can't even get over how dirty his legs are. YUCK. Anyways... I picked this picture I saw on facebook because it cracked me up. One of the ladies in our ward was a ma and pa and took this picture. It's her husband, Jeff, and another boy I can't remember the name of. I guess that Jeff had requested a massage after a long day of pulling that hand cart! LOL. Jeff came back alive and partially well... He definately is a trooper. Didn't really have a whole lot to complain about. And knowing Jeff, he probably took care of everyone and everything. My mom and I decided that we don't know what we are going to do when he is gone for 2 years :S I guess we will just make do.... because he has to go for those 2 years. Love my Jeffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment