Monday, July 4, 2011

Snow Shack Visit!

Brennan and Colin enjoying their snow cones. Pretty sure it was one of Colin's first snow cones, he didn't quite no what to think of it. Brennan hadn't ever been to this place before, and he only got a SMALL. I was sorely disappointed, but I got my snowcone so that's all that really matters I suppose. Colin is the cutest funniest kid. He is Cambrea's son, who is Brennan's sister. They have recently moved back to Utah. Colin is 4. He like blue bubble gum, Bren got pink bubblegum, and I treated myself to Godzilla side by side with Rock n Rol





Colin is a VERY active kid. Always running around, always doing his own thing. Too bad for him, his "uncle bennan" is just a liiitttllle uptight :P

One of his trademark faces....

How cute is he? He is a camera kid, which makes me happy. When he says "cheese" it is probably the cutest thing you ever did see. I think he is Bawden through and through... Brennan knows that I love trucks so he made sure he had his Dad's truck tonight since they gave up the red clunker while he was gone on his mission.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment