Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bees Game































Friday night I was invited to go with the twins and Cailin to the Bees game. Her work had given out tickets and since I didn't have any plans (mom and mel were at Lagoon) and Carl was working, I gladly accepted the extra ticket. The girls crack me up. They like to take my camera and take pictures themselves, and actually, the majority of these were taken by one of them. I like that Carmel now has that "regular" pose with me, with her arm wrapped around my neck. We like to make silly faces, as you can tell. The best is when Carmel started praying Cailin would get her some cotton candy. I had to document it because it was HILARIOUS. She was praying at the sky, at the cotton candy and popcorn man, and then was thrilled when she was finally able to have some :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment