Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June Birthday Celebrations






















Melanie is 11, Kyle is now 14, and I turn 21 tomorrow! We are my moms June birthday babies. Jeffs birthday is January 6th. He used to wait to celebrate his birthday until June because he had a very tender heart and didn't understand why he was always left out when June came around. Kyle is now a teacher in the priesthood. On the Linnell side, we stop giving presents at age 18, and so you only get a present from Grandma and Grandpa. My present this year was totally me. I have to say, my grandparents know their grandchild! They gave me a pack of diet coke, chocolate, cashews, and MONEY! Kyle is into basketball recently and so my mom got him some miami heat basketball shorts and a shirt, and we also gave him a "wifi" for his room to play the xbox. Now are family room can actualy be a family room and not Kyle's xbox hangout room. My mom made delicious teriyaki chicken dinner for us all to enjoy, and I am excited for more birthday celebrating to be had on my part tomorrow! Yay!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment