Thursday, June 23, 2011

Joshy Returns :)

(josh and my cousin E)

(picture via my cousin lizzy)

My sweet cousin Josh came home from his mission today! He served 2 years down in Mexico. If only you could see the big smile on my face.... (sadly I was not able to attend the airport because of work. BOOO) Josh is my same age, and so he was my playmate when we were little little little. He is hilarious. My favorite memories of him are playing house (cuz I always had a husband LOL) having our big sleep overs at grannie and grandpas, and him rolling around in the snow with his bathing suit and jumping back as fast as he could into the hot tub. He is full of games and jokes. I am SOO glad he is home. Now that we have everybody... I think it's time to start getting psyched for the cruise!

Welcome home Joshy!

No comments:

Post a Comment