Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Birthday!

(watch jeff's faces...)

Birthday loot so far!

On a side note.... Look at how huge my flower plants are! The ones on the right wont bloom for the life of them, but they sure are growing tall!!!

Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me! Happy birthday dear ME! Happy 21 to me!
To celebrate I went to work :( One of the very few birthdays I have ever had to work on my special day! I got up at the crack of dawn because I worked an earlier shift today to be able to get off early for dinner! On the way to work I treated myself to a TASTY breakfast of hot donuts :) Holly and Julie (my roomates) also helped me celebrate by decorating my landing and stair case with TONS of balloons!!! Then after work it was off to the Roadhouse with the family! Not gonna lie, I was nervous about the saddle thing, but it really wasn't all that bad! And It was funny that everybody there had to give me a birthday YYYEEEEE HAAAAWWWW!!!
Gotta love the Birthday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment