Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Saturday with the "Sibs"

Me, Melanie, and Kyle went to see Pirates 4. Sadly, they are making another one. It's going to be the next Star Wars trilogy. At least Harry Potter Has the books so we know how many are coming, and at least Harry Potter has a good story line.

Went and ate at Panda Express, Kyle's number one favorite place to eat. I really liked what my fortune cookie said, however, I can't remember what it said at this particular moment...

Kyle, who lets me take his picture, and candid shots at that!

Melanie, who has now hit the phase of "I don't want my picture taken and blogged". Lameness.

And then we headed over the the 7 Eleven to see Jeff. Jeff is also like Melanie and doesn't like to have his picture taken AT ALL. Let alone blogged... I tell them it's my journal though and so it's necessary. Melanie said, if it's your journal everybody wouldn't read it. Sigh.

Cracks me up that he is with that huge thing of ketchup... We love our ketchup! (He was eating tacos) I like to go and visit Jeff, not just because I like to see him, but because we get free slurpees and fountain drinks when he is working! It's become a regular thing for me to come down on a weekend night and play. Within the week out pool will be up as well, which is exciting!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment