Thursday, June 16, 2011

Snow Shack Celebrations!

Today, we had much celebrating to be done between me and the Asherly! For my birthday (I am going to see how long I can drag this b day out...) and.... because Ashley got a job! Woot Woot! It's at a salon called "Sachet" pronounced Sashay, not sachet. And the only way to celebrate in my book is to go to the BEST SNOW CONE SHACK EVER!!!! The girl there I know really well, however, I could not tell you her name for the life of me, but that's ok because I am 98% sure she doesn't know mine....ANYWAYS, I made her take our picture and I am glad because it is stinkin' cute! My shirt cracks me up because I didn't really read it before purchasing, and now I just laugh. It's a picture of a bicycle with some birds and it says "Recycle your <3 out" Go me being pro active for the Earth! Ashley really celebrates with her snow cones.. she get Margarita every time, although I think a new love was born when she did a shot of the Pink Champagne flavor tonight. As for me, I am a die hard "Spider man" (tigers blood and blue raspberry mixed). I tell ya, the way to my heart is directly through a snow cone! AND they even have gift cards now! (hint hint... you should all keep record of that in your books!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment