Monday, June 6, 2011

A Shocking Revelation

I am deaf in my left ear.
Seriously.
I always assumed... as probably did all of my family in friends since I tend to have them repeat themselves over and over again... and I have to have the tv on louder than most...
Today it was confirmed at work.
I am seriously and totally deaf in my left ear.
Ok maybe not totally....
But deafer than my right ear is.
Here's the story on how I found out:
At work we have a one ear piece head set, and mine has been on my left ear since I started here. It has also been on the highest volume and it hasn't ever been as loud as I wish it could be. So today, I did my hair in a side pull over, resulting in me switching the ear piece to my right ear and alas, I can HEAR!!! On my left ear it's usually on the highest setting, but on my right ear, it's on the lowest!
It is a shocking revelation!
Ok we all secretly knew it was coming/already there... But still! Craziness. And scary.. cuz who knows when my hearing will leave me for good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment