Monday, June 13, 2011

Sabrina's 3rd Birthday



















My sweet baby Sabrina turned 3. It is CRAZY to see how big she is and how much she has grown. The twins and I were invited to her swimming party on Saturday so we wrapped up our presents and headed on out. It was freezing. Me being me, I don't care if it's cold rainy snowy or windy when I am swimming, I can swim outside and have it not even phase me. Little did I know, that happened to rub off on Sabrina as well, and so we are actually the perfect swimming companions. It was sad though that the twins became miserable, but luckily we were able to compromise and do some swimming inside where everybody was much more pleasant and tons more fun was had. Sabrina had a Princess themed party and got her first big girl bike. I was truly touched that she remembered me and that she still calls me "mare mare" after it's been about a full year since the last time I saw her. Her mom had joked that she would need to get me and Sabrina off to a water park since Sabrina loves it and could go all day and Jenn isn't quite that into it. I said hey, if your willing to pay for both our tickets I am more than willing to take a day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment