Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More Birthdayness...

Every year I have a Birthday dinner at the Westovers. Frieda always makes me sweet and sour chicken... probably since after the first year I knew her! This year they went ALL out. It was great! The only sadness was the Kissy wasn't there. I miss her :( Below, you will see the story of the party that was!
It's a pillow.... it's a pet.... it's a PILLOW PET!! And a turtle one at that... kind of looks like a frog from this angle... but it's a turtle none the less! Thanks 4 C's!


Can you believe it? SNOW CONE GIFTCARD. Awesome. This was from the Dows, but I didn't want all the photos to be of just me... Note that Eli was in the one above (He was my buddy all night pretty much) so I grabbed Carmel and as you can tell she was thrilled LOL


I'll give you one guess as to who this one was from..........


Nathan (it's very hard to get pictures of him... of any of the kids actually, they are always in motion.)


Sad everybody was moving for this picture because he is such a stinkin' cute baby.


My Twin :) Mel came to the party, it was fun to have her there! She is dark as can be and she's only been swimming thrice. She loves 7 peaks. It's all the rave this year. OH and, I would also like you to note that the pool is under going some HEAVY construction and maintence.... BUT, have no fear, it will be better than it was last year!!! Yay for our pool!


A birthday wish from Ashley?


The candle attempt... the 21 that almost was! And Cailin made the delicious eclaire dessert from my Aunt Alison! (P.S. it worked out great Alison and Karinne! Thanks!)





My opinion on these two... TECHNICALLY they aren't blood related... so it could happen. Or, we can just keep it as a cute innocent cousin love :) They crack me up. Always holding hands and being by each other. Ok that really did just describe sweet innocent cousin love! I think it's the ONLY smile picture of Nathan that I've ever had. Cute none the less :) **** Thank you to EVERYBODY (mom, jeff, kyle, melanie, grandma and grandpa linnell + extended linnells, grannie and grandpa brown +extended browns, allie, holly, julie, katie, kristen, westovers + sandstedts+ dows+ o halloran) You all made it a great birthday!**** I think It's safe to say.... I have officially partied the HECK out of the 21 :) And I am happy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment